What is Blood Pressure ?
Blood Pressure is the force that blood exerts on the arteries.This force is constantly changing as the heart beats. The device of measure for measure for blood pressure is the millimeter of mercury.
Why is it important to Measure Your Blood Pressure at Home ?
Having your blood pressure taken at the doctor’s office any cause you to become nervous, thus artificially raipressure at home makes it easy to record a log of your daily readings.
This will help you gain a greater understanding of your blood pressure reading and the factors that affect it.Be sure that you share your information with your physician.
②90 sets memories
③One—button quick measurement
④Arrhythmia detection function
⑤Auto 1 minute power off
1. Keep Relaxed before measuring
2. Palms up, put the arm band parallel to the heart.
3. Palms up, keep the intake pipe and the arteries parallell.
4. Wrap the band around your arm tightly in the opposite direction, attach.
5. One finger should fit between arm and cuff.
6. Keep band parallell to the heart, palms up.
7. Press the on/off button, keep relaxed and start measuring.
8. High pressure, low pressure, pulse instantly display after 1 minute.