Neck Support Air Inflatable Cervical Collar traction cervical massager Spine Correction Therapy Adjustable cervical brace Device
Air traction neck brace is an auxiliary device to help people with cervical spondylopathy do self-treatment, frequent use of the device will help people prevent cervical spondylopathy, relieve cervical pain and fatigue, release clinical symptoms by air traction. It is designed based on different functions, such as air traction, fixation.
It is a healthy pal of health for people, especially for the middle age and old people.
1. This device is not equipped with air gauge limitation, please do the inflation properly.
2. Please consult with your medical practitioner before you use this device, please try best to relax your cervical vertebrae in order to get the best treatment effects.
3. Please do the inflation gradually; when you feel uncomfortable during air-traction treatment, please deflate the device gradually and adjust the traction intensity and angle, then use the device again when you feel good.
4. Please do 30~60 minutes small or middle traction before you do the strongest traction.
5. Avoid contact with sharp solid objects.
6. Avoid over-inflating the device, or it will be broken.
7. If you do not use it, please do not inflate it unlimitedly, or it will be broken by high air pressure.
It’s suitable for people with cervical spondylopathy, it will help people prevent cervical spondylopathy, relieve cervical pain and fatigue, release clinical symptoms by air traction.
How to use?
1. Put the device around your neck; adjust it according to neck circumference.
2. Fasten the nut of metal inflating valve before you do the inflation.
3. Do the inflation by using hand pump until you feel comfortable.
4. 20~30minutes for small and middle intensity traction; 1~3 minutes for strong intensity traction.
5. During traction treatment, small and middle intensity traction is recommended to do first, then do the strong intensity traction according to your own tolerance. 2~3 times a day, 10~20days for one course.
6. Please consult with your medical practitioner for detailed adaptive disease.
7. When you finish treatment, please release the nut of inflating valve, let the air go away naturally, please do not press the device to do air deflation in order to avoid the break of air tube.
1* Cervical Traction Device(As Picture Shown)